Vultr, high performance, SSD storage, 16 locations

Did you ever got injured And how?

Discussion in 'In general' started by Alsnana, Dec 14, 2010.

1. Alsnana

Alsnana Good'ol'days.

Yes, I did, Fell off a cliff but i was rolling, So i was still alive but my hand was bleeding.

2. ItIsPingWing

ItIsPingWing Oow hi! ... It's you.... how have you been?

My little life story:
    When I was 2 I felt down the stairs and it hurted.
    At the age of 6 I felt off my bike and broke something.
    At the age of 9 I felt with somebody else his bike (a mountain bike with really good breaks I didn't knew that I wasn't supposed to hit only the front break :grin:).
    When I was 14 I felt trough a window and got a scar on my right back, also when I was 14 I felt with my bike (yes again) and landed upside down (It was like I flew :tongueout:)
    At the age of 16 I heard I got cancer, when I was 17 I had an operation and I have a handicap on my right leg ever since.
    And now I'm no longer able to drive a bike because of my handicap. (Handbike not included, I can still drive those and they go fast :laughing:

3. Mostly Hairless µC

Mostly Hairless µC Verwaltungsbeamte

umm.. ok here goes:

I dropped a housebrick on my toe when I was 4 or 5 and the toenail came off. When I was 6 a girl at school stabbed me in the head with a pencil. When I was 14 a guy threw a stone at my face and broke my nose. When I was 15 some other guy threw a rock at my head and there was lots of blood. When I was 21 I got drunk on Sambuca and tried to chase a car down the road, fell over the curb and broke my foot. When I was 22 I got drunk on Jack Daniels and vomited so hard I damaged the lining of my stomach and wasn't allowed to drink for months. When I was 23 I got drunk and fell in a bush which had broken glass in it and now I have a big scar up my back. These days I just stay at home, and not just because I tend to forget where I live.

4. Refalm

Refalm rafalm is idot die Führung

Minecraft:
    Refalm
    Never got any injury whatsoever.

I did break a guy's tooth once accidentally, I almost broke someone's arm when I forgot the whole arm safety thing at Judo, and I almost broke someone's nose when he sneaked up behind me to scare me.

Wow that's fucked up. I know someone with the same problem.

At least you don't drink and drive :tongueout:

5. Kotsende Kat

Kotsende Kat Blop blop blop die Führung

Minecraft:
    Resdayn
    Am I the only one who never fell off his bike with big injuries or broke something? :grinning:

6. FreezeDriedGirolles

FreezeDriedGirolles Aneurysm Edging Champion

Well, In my second year of school (I was only about 6 years old) I was talking to someone, someone came and pushed me over, I scraped my chin on the floor and the bone was exposed... That person got prosecuted for grevous bodily harm XD They were probably about 12 so they can get prosecuted.

7. Refalm

Refalm rafalm is idot die Führung

Minecraft:
    Refalm
    You didn't read my post?

8. Zeu5

Zeu5 New Member

The only major injury I have had was when I tripped over a bike and split the front of my skull when I was four. I still have the scar on my forehead.
    But I do have many many many many many scars on my hands, arms, and legs because I get careless while working with knives and saws and shit like that. Or do something stupid while trying to do something cool like a knife trick.
    Oh, I also have a 1 inch long, .5 inch tall scar on my right leg under my knee because I ran into a rope that had been pulled taut while playing manhunt or something like that. The friction from me tripping pulled the skin and flesh right off to the bone.

9. Alsnana

Alsnana Good'ol'days.

One thing I can remember is, When i am at 7 I was like crouching Becuase my friend is angry at me, i was crouching, Then I tried to go to my home but a freaking car Hits me then it broke my nose,