Vultr, high performance, SSD storage, 16 locations

I'm back (and I'm sorry).

Discussion in 'In general' started by Zeu5, Jan 3, 2012.

1. Zeu5

Zeu5 New Member

Hi µCosmos,
    I know I made some mistakes. I know I was a dick, a pretentious asshole, and all in all a stereotypical teenager, last time you talked to me. I'm sorry for what I did and said, and I hope you can accept my apologies. I miss you guys and I miss the Synergy server. Hell, I miss working with SimpleMachines Forums, although I know it'd be impossible to gain enough trust to be the web admin again.
    All in all, I apologize. But I'd also like to say hello again! I've talked to Refalm today and, as far as I can tell, he forgave me. So, I guess I'll see you guys in-game!

Salutations,
    Zeus

2. Kotsende Kat

Kotsende Kat Blop blop blop die Führung

Minecraft:
    Resdayn
    I gotta say it's very manly of you to admit your mistakes like a man, not many teenagers do that. Every teenager goes through one or several retarded-piece-of-shit phases, that's part of puberty. Also: Errare Humanum Est, which means "making mistakes is only human".

Welcome back.

3. Mostly Hairless µC

Mostly Hairless µC Verwaltungsbeamte

To err is human indeed, and by no means limited to teenagers. Believe me.

Welcome back :smile:

4. Jens14

Jens14 Verwaltungsbeamte

Don't know what happend but welcome back!

5. Refalm

Refalm rafalm is idot die Führung

Minecraft:
    Refalm
  6. Alsnana

Alsnana Good'ol'days.

Late welcome back!

7. Kotsende Kat

Minecraft:
    Resdayn
    And this Refalm, is why I want to lock certain topics.

8. Refalm

Minecraft:
    Refalm
    I don't like closing topics, it's the responsibility of members to look at the date of last post.

Maybe if someone could define a good guidelime for when to close a topic or not, because I can't think of any circumstance where topic closic is useful.

9. Kotsende Kat

Minecraft:
    Resdayn
    Well, when it's useless in general to reply to a topic, it should be closed. Take this one for example, the contents of the OP is not relevant anymore, so there's no reason for people to reply to that topic. Another example, "help me topics". Subject A has a problem with his microwave, subject B and C reply to subject A's OP. They have a little discussion on how to fix a problem and at the end, the microwave fries cd's again like it should. At that point the topic should be closed, because at that point it's useless to reply.

10. Refalm

Minecraft:
    Refalm
    Help topics should never be closed. There's usually a good reason for someone to reply, even after five years of something being solved. There are so many times where I felt like shooting a forum admin in the face for closing a topic, I lost count.

I can see why someone might consider closing this topic. It's just that, when someone closes or deletes a topic simply because of the date, I get a comparable feeling of when a pre-op transvestite kisses me. I'd feel personally violated and disgusted.

11. Kotsende Kat

Minecraft:
    Resdayn
    Well, some topics, like this one, is relevant to noone anymore. Might aswell lock it.