Re-Applying for Admin

Discussion in 'Become an admin' started by Fluttercreep, Dec 16, 2017.

1. Fluttercreep

Fluttercreep Well-Known Member

• Your Steam or Minecraft name: Fluttercreep
    • Which server do you actually want to administrate: Synergy
    • Reason for becoming an admin: I have been on trial before, but due to me going to a boarding school it has been canceled (and because kat thought i could do better next time), i do think though that he gets better along with me now.
    • Proof of you being a responsible person (optional): It's the only Synergy Server that is actually good and i dont want to lose it to inactivity because people get mad over others
    • Prior experience with a game server, sourcemod, or spigot (optional): I have (as said)ben temporary admin on synergy, i know the commands i need to use whenever people feel like being autistic dickheads
    • Name your favourite server guideline (optional):
      • You're considered a moron when you don't do the objectives.
    • Magic word: Blowpipe

2. Kotsende Kat

Kotsende Kat Blop blop blop die Führung

Minecraft:
    Resdayn
    Alright, so you want to try again. It's very simple. Don't annoy me and you will pass your trial. I am not going to tell you what to do and what not to do because I believe that if you can't just do it right using common sense then you are not fit to be an admin. So I wish you good luck and we'll play sometime. Your trial privileges will be granted later as our banhammer administration system is currently F.