Vultr, high performance, SSD storage, 16 locations

When half life episode 3 well come out you think?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Alsnana, Aug 17, 2010.

1. Alsnana

Alsnana Good'ol'days.

Half life 2 you stopped Dr.breen half life 2 episode 1 You ran away form the citadal Gah hard to spell -_- half life 2 episode 2 ELI DIED!!!!! :tongueout: Half life 2 episode 3 Meeting the ship [ I think...]

2. Refalm

Refalm rafalm is idot die Führung

Minecraft:
    Refalm
    I think Valve is going straight for Half-Life 3, after they completed Portal 2.

Half-Life 1 and 2 were both major breakthroughs in terms of gaming experience, and Valve needs to recreate that wow-factor again.

3. Zeu5

Zeu5 New Member

Nope. Half-Life 2 Episode 3 HAS been confirmed by VALVe, but they have also said that EP3 will be the LAST episode of HL2. So afterwards, HL3, possibly.

4. ItIsPingWing

ItIsPingWing Oow hi! ... It's you.... how have you been?

About 7 I believe. :wink:

5. Zeu5

Zeu5 New Member

Dammit PingWing. You beat me to it.

6. Kotsende Kat

Kotsende Kat Blop blop blop die Führung

Minecraft:
    Resdayn
    Refalm is right about that WOW!-factor. I think they will make more money by making HL3 first on a so called "UBER 1337" version of the Source engine. Which basically means I won't be able to play HL3 unless I buy a UBER 1337 gaming rig, which I refuse. And since Valve has showed it's a fucking bastard before, I think they will go for the money instead of the franchise.
    Gabe Newell you fat bastard.

[​IMG]

7. Gabe announced a movie that will be about Half Life, so everyone should take a chill pill. They really need to improve the engine before creating a breakthrough again.
    Crysis 2 is coming with graphics that make you say "WOW-WTF-THAT-SHIT'S-REAL!" and Starcraft 2 just came in summer. Also 2K games that made Bioshock have revealed their next project. :confused:

The only thing VALVe get is critism because the fans want Ep. 3. They made L4D2 and they are now biting their fingernails to see if Portal 2 will be good. :frowning:

8. Alsnana

Alsnana Good'ol'days.

I think its goona take Y[E][A][R] Or mouths

9. GLaDOS will begin introducing the next games. It's been a long time...
    How have you been?