Vultr, high performance, SSD storage, 16 locations

Maxofs2d and mecha the slag

Discussion in 'In general' started by Alsnana, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Alsnana

Alsnana Good'ol'days.

You know the thing has been goin on between maxofs3d and mecha? Tell me "Which side are you on?!"

Lemee give you a short beginning.

max left slag gaming, he asked his content which he worked to be pulled off, mecha said okay but only on one condition and he promised, if max posted a proper post why he's leaving in facepunch, max did that, mecha banned max on everywhere he can, and also blocked removed in steam,max makes a 22 long vid explaining why he left, prooving that mecha made lies and crap Then it got TAKEN down by mecha, using the youtube "flag" system.

http://blog.maxofs2d.net/?p=1761
    http://tumblr.maxofs2d.net/post/17914537785/lies-lies-and-more-lies-act-surprised
    http://tumblr.maxofs2d.net/post/17878367716/another-round-of-slagging

So he pretty much explains it all there,

etc etc etc etc..

The funny part is that MECHA made a anonymous slanderous website After he had been proven wrong.

2. Refalm

Refalm rafalm is idot die Führung

Minecraft:
    Refalm
  3. Kotsende Kat

Kotsende Kat Blop blop blop die Führung

Minecraft:
    Resdayn
    Dude, it might be a good idea to explain who those people(?) are you are talking about because right now, I have no idea what I'm looking at right now.

4. Alsnana

Alsnana Good'ol'days.

Okay, Lemee edit my post and give you someshiz

5. Jens14

Jens14 Verwaltungsbeamte

I don't even.

6. Refalm

Minecraft:
    Refalm
    I read it a bit, and nobody actually bothered checking up on the law.

Max's DMCA claim is completely stupid. Even if you leave out the fact that the two aren't Americans to begin with, there isn't enough to base a DMCA claim on.
    Also, according to European Union copyright guidelines, Mecha can do anything he wants with the stuff that Max made. Max made everything for SLAG gaming, and there is no contract that states who has copyright, so all copyright lies with Megas, not Max. You'd expect an university student to already know that, and I hope it's a great lesson for both. Always agree who has copyright before creating lots of stuff.

7. Alsnana

Alsnana Good'ol'days.

He didint apply to be joint owner ship or anything.

He made it because mecha demanded it. and also for the fans of it.

8. Refalm

Minecraft:
    Refalm
    It doesn't matter when or who made what. The copyright is with the person who has leadership over the project.
    Which is Mecha, even though he is a stupid cunt.

Mecha is an example of an idiot community leader. He insults members regularly, doesn't give his admins any powers other than kick and gag, and he refuses to ban wallhackers because "that's Valve's job".

9. Alsnana

Alsnana Good'ol'days.

I think the server he wants his shit removed is on USA
    Yep.

10. TOTO12345

TOTO12345 New Member

There was a video that was uploaded on youtube by Mecha but then it got deleted because Max sended a report because privacy. Then he uploads the video on MetaCaffe and Max sends a report also. Then Mecha makes a site www.maxofs2d.com not Max's real site his real site is www.maxofs2d.net. And Mecha uploads the video on MaxOfS2D.com if you scroll down to the secound video you can find it. So if you watch the video he says that Max uses his subscribers as a tool/army. That is complete lies here is a prove.

Attached Files: